The Balaji Institue of Surgery , Research and rehabiltation for the Disabled(BIRRD) , started in
1985 is a unique Hospital providing free treatment for the victims of polio Myelitis, Congenital anamolies ,Cerebral Palsy and correcting
deformities by surgical intervention and artificial limbs .BIRRD has treated thousands of patients with state of the art technology.
THE BIRRD : SALIENT FEATURES
- Free supply of artificial limbs , aids and supports
- Centrally air-conditioned hospital with a bed strength of 300 and four operation theatres
- State-of-the-art-technology is being used in the treatment of spinal injuries
- All donations to this institute are exempted from Income Tax under 80(G) of I.T act of India
- The names of donors who donate Rs Five Lakhs will be displayed along with their photographs in the Hospital.
- Free darshan with Harathi for five members would be provided with for three days in a calender year.
- One room will be named after the donor who donates Rs Ten lakhs or more.
- A silver memento engraved with the images of Lord Venkateswara and Goddess Padmavathi would be given to the donors of Rs five lakhs and Rs Ten lakhs.
Donations made to the hospital are being used of on various ongoing projects and utilised for free supply of artificial limbs, free food and for arrangement of travel facilities
to the patients at concessional rates.
The donations may be sent by demand draft in favour of
The Executive Officer,BIRRD (TRUST),
T.T.Devasthanams, Tirupati,Distt - Chitoor-517 501
Andhra Pradesh, India